Why become a member? ×

ESP LTD SURVEYOR 405 FS £350 Price Drop, again!

Ghosts Over Japan

You guys know the deal with these, ridiculously versatile instruments with some of EMG's better bass pickups![list]
[*]Construction Type: Solid body
[*]Neck construction: Bolt on neck
[*]Strings: 5
[*]Frets: 21
[*]Scale Length: 34"/ 864mm
[*]Body: swamp ash
[*]Neck: Maple
[*]Body shape: Modern Doublecutaway
[*]Fret board: Maple
[*]Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
[*]Pickup Neck: EMG 40P5
[*]Pickup Bridge: EMG MM5TW
[*]Pickup type: Humbucker
[*]Pick up selecter: Blend
[*]Electronics: 3 band EQ
[*]Controls: Volume, blend, bass, mids, high
[*]Hardware: chrome
[/list]
Perfect besides a mark on the neck that doesnt affect the playability and a slight crack in the laquer.
Both pictured for you guys. apart from that it's perfect as you will see for yourselves.

£350 No offers.

I've done plenty of trading/buying/selling on here so I have a positive feedback section too :)

Cheers

Cai

[attachment=97733:DSC05584.JPG][attachment=97734:DSC05585.JPG][attachment=97735:DSC05589.JPG][attachment=97736:DSC05590.JPG][attachment=97737:DSC05595.JPG][attachment=97738:DSC05596.JPG][attachment=97739:DSC05597.JPG][attachment=97740:DSC05598.JPG]

Edited by Ghosts Over Japan

It amazes me that these basses are not recognised as a class instrument, I still have one of these although I sold my sunburst one, my rosewood quilt top one will go to my grave with me.
Have a Bump on me and I hope people wake up.
EMG's ,3 band EQ whats not to like.

I know they are SO under-rated! but anyone that has one knows about the rediculous quality for money these bring!
I never EVER intended to get rid of this but I've just got my ultimate bass so I can really justify this sitting around not being used!

oh and the money would allow me to eat as I've my temporary contract just finished:')

• 4 weeks later...

The bass is around 8-9lbs or so I have found online.
I can't say Ive had any issues with it (and I'm not a big person!) but Its got a bit to it but no more than say a similar sized fender 5 to my mind.

But never mind that just buy it! awesome bass gurenteed!

free bump btw! :D

[quote name='Ghosts Over Japan' timestamp='1334328468' post='1614694']
And yes they are awesome basses! I wouldn't be getting rid of it if I could actually afford to eat/pay my bills haha
[/quote]

Yea, I would have bought this as a backup/alternative to mine had I not been in the same boat! :unsure: