Why become a member? ×

Sold Sold Sold Sold

Dr.Dave

Up for sale is my whole current gigging rig -

G K 400RB MkIV - most excellent condition having been rack protected - sold

Korg Rack tuner - not the latest one (I'll update at the WE with the model number) - bought used in good condition and protected in the rack like the amp - on ebay

Both are in a newish 3u rack bag , I forget the make - it will be 20 quid or so if anyone wants it but it's free to buyers of both the above.

Ashdown ABM Compact 2 x 10 with switchable horn
Ashdown ABM Compact 1 x 15 to match the above

They've done a lot of work and the covering material has quite a few tears and nicks. If you want pristine look elsewhere. I'd describe them as road worn rather than tatty. sold

You can walk away with the whole damn kaboodle for 500 of our British pounds - but not anymore because it's sold

All this kit works 100% and has never let me down.

Now....

No pics til the WE at least - my gear lives at the guitarists house and I won't get chance to photo it til Saturday night's gig.

I'm tempted to insist on pick up only ( I live 2 easy miles from J39 of the M1 in Wakefield and I'm available during the day as well as evenings) ........BUT....... if that becomes a real issue I will pack the stuff best I can , which takes time , ready for the courier you organise to collect it.

People here will tell you that I'm always willing to take a deposit to hold goods until pay day etc and that my buyers have always been welcomed and given more coffee and biccys than they can neck without throwing up.............. although one of them did as I recall !!!!

I'm not skint. Far from it. So please don't take the piss offers wise because I don't need the money and I'll just tell you where to go. Fair? I'm buying a new rig and I don;t want to see this sitting idle , it deserves to be played as it has been - so buy it and use it.

Edited by Dr.Dave

Here's pics , as taken by our guitarist , bless his little plectrum , in his conserv.... consevat.... conservi.................. porch (!) last night.

The gear will be back at my hovel tomorrow , so I can take any specific pics. I'll probably add more anyway because it'll be Sunday and I'll be bored ll day.

I'll put these on different posts because I seem to have trouble loading multiple pics in one post , and I'll only lose my rag and punch the laptop if I try.

Those amps are the wick! I had one for 5 years and it never ever let me down. As with all GK amps, you never even need to bother adjusting the EQ to get a great rocky tone. One thing I particularly like about this amp, is that the knobs are really nicely weighted. Doesnt weigh much at all, and if you choose to keep it out of a flightcase (as I did) it has a remarkably small footprint. In fact, if anyone buys this, give me a shout, I still have the feet to go with these and i'll post them on gratis as a small reward for being such a shrewd GK amp buyer!

£255 is a great price and if I didnt already have two amps, this'd be on my shopping list! Alas, however, Im more interested in an MB200, but anyway, here's a free bump!

Truckstop

Thankyou Mr Stop , most agreeable. I hope you spend the rest of your life laying on a carpet of fify pound notes surrounded by naked women offering you free beer and incredibly flithy sex.

The amp price reflects my sincere wish for this amp to go back to work asap , which it loves doing. Happily , it appears it will be doing so as I have BCer coming to get it on Monday.

The rack bag is likely on it's way to Manchester , where some sort of anthropoid character wishes to own it.

I have interest too in the tuner - which is a DTR 1 model - and the 2 x 10.

Nothing for the 1 x 15 - which is a shame because it definitely makes you more attractive to women. Or men. Or both - whatever floats your boat. Look just buy it then I won't have to keep thinking up gags !

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1327145903' post='1506902']
Thankyou Mr Stop , most agreeable. I hope you spend the rest of your life laying on a carpet of [b]even more [/b]fify pound notes surrounded by [b]more[/b] naked women[b] than usual[/b] [s]offering[/s] [b]paying you to drink[/b] beer and incredibly flithy sex.
[/quote]

Fixed so it actually sounds impressive next to my current lifestyle.

Truckstop

I'll hold off pics of the rest because it's probably sold but here's the tuner.

Korg Toneworks DTR 1 rack mounted tuner.

It tunes..........................
..... and it mounts in a rack...............

that's about it really.

Bloody useful thing , and the dancing L E Ds make your rig look great !!

GK amp now SOLD and on it's way to Worcester

Rack bag is SOLD awaiting collection

Both cabs are a firm hold

Tuner available. When the cabs go I'll mark this thread title off as ' sold ' and put the tuner in the 'effects for sale' forum , it'll go on ebay at the same time.