Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray Custom Twin Jazz Pickups

bpbpbp

Hi,

If you want to advertise your bass on BassChat, link to eBay auction or not, you are required to state an asking price as per the sales forum guidelines. Please state an asking price or we'll have to remove the thread.

Can I ask you list some details of the bass here as well, save us all clicking the link.

Cheers

Shep

Hi Shep,

No problem, sorry about that. Here we go:

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial][size=4][b][u]FOR SALE: Unique Custom Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray Electric Bass Guitar £750ono[/u][/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial][size=4]I purchased this guitar from Cranes in Cardiff in 1999 when Richie Jones from the Stereophonics traded it in. I believe he had been using it in the studio whilst recording Performance & Cocktails album. It has been modified from standard bridge MM humbucker to twin jazz pickups, giving a very warm tone. It is in excellent condition with minimal wear and only a few very small marks on the body in unnoticeable places. All comments received on the bass have been positive, and everybody loves the uniqueness, tone and trans-orange sunburst finish with white scratchplate.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial][size=4]I am selling it (with strings and hard case - not shown in the pictures) along with my Warwick Fortress One and other equipment to raise funds for my final year of University. I am very sad to be selling these guitars.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial][size=4]Item is located in Falmouth, Cornwall. I expect shipping to be around £20 UK Mainland.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial]More pictures here: [url="https://plus.google.com/photos/107497175547420996184/albums/5691984851690621473?authkey=CIqT7YbltdGzNg"]https://plus.google....=CIqT7YbltdGzNg[/url][/font][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by bpbpbp