Why become a member? ×

Songsterr??

LemonCello

I find Songsterr really useful. If I'm learning a new song, I go to Songsterr first - it's the most accurate tab site, in my experience. Not only that, you can hear and see the bassline at the same time. You can pause and rewind while you consider whether the suggested fingering suits you. It's my default tab site now.

[quote name='solo4652' timestamp='1326364689' post='1495947']
I find Songsterr really useful. If I'm learning a new song, I go to Songsterr first - it's the most accurate tab site, in my experience. Not only that, you can hear and see the bassline at the same time. You can pause and rewind while you consider whether the suggested fingering suits you. It's my default tab site now.
[/quote]

Thanks for that. In order to use all the functionality, print etc you have to subscribe? Is that right and the site is US isn't it?

LC

[quote name='LemonCello' timestamp='1326365271' post='1495963']
Thanks for that. In order to use all the functionality, print etc you have to subscribe? Is that right and the site is US isn't it?

LC
[/quote]

I get what I want without subscribing. Quite often, I use Songsterr to correct the errors on some other Tab site, and then print out from the corrected site. I find the Songsterr tabs pretty accurate but sometimes the suggested fingering doesn't work for me. As with all Tab sites, you have to approach it with a degree of scepticism - but probably not as much as other sites. Yes, I think Songsterr used to be Bassmasta.