Why become a member? ×

1998 Gibson Explorer '76RI

Hey y'all, apologies for polluting this forum with a dreaded g**tar of all things!.....

anyway, pics hopefully tell it all. Good nick, apart from the usual t-cutable surface marks you'd expect to find on most 10 year old instruments there's only one actual 'ding' on it, it's been touched up and the camera couldn't find it too well; it's on the fourth pic down, just under where your arm goes anyway so it wouldn't be visible while in use.

I haven't looked into postage yet, and I guess I'd rather not to be honest, but if you're interested and [i]miles[/i] away give me a shout and we'll work something out.

oh yeah, price:

£525 including original Gibbo hardcase, bargain no?

Nice wall, i find guitars are better for decorating a wall that pictures, bah! (no seriously, i have guitars on my bedroom wall instead of posters/pictures :)), not sure about those skinny stringers though ;) nah just joking. Nice explorer though. My guitarist has a gibby one in black with black diamondplate and EMGs, factory original. Really nice. Good luck with the sale

Free bump :huh:

[quote name='Wullapache' post='183936' date='Apr 23 2008, 04:39 PM']pretty sexy little thing you got there,
if i had money...
dont suppose you do payment schemes?
if not...free bump[/quote]

what have you in mind?

[quote name='paul, the' post='183953' date='Apr 23 2008, 05:01 PM']:) Goodness, hadn't seen that pic before.[/quote]

ah yes, the guitar shelf made of chocolate!..... one of my finer DIY moments! (dunno why that fretless insists on hanging wonky mind you..... bloody attention seeker!)

• 6 months later...