Why become a member? ×

SOLD: [SFX] Micro-Energizer

Scotticus

[attachment=96640:micro-energizer.jpg]Sad to see this nifty little bugger go, but in need of cash.

Best way I can describe this is a badass bass exciter. It's got a 2-band EQ with the low frequency being switchable. Gives your tone a really nice "mastered" sort of finish. The added control over the lows in particular makes it a brilliant trick to have up your sleave to get consistency if you frequently play through different cabs and in different spaces. Can be placed pretty much anywhere in the signal chain of a bigger board with interesting results, my favourite place being post-compression but pre-distortion/fuzz. It's given every dirty pedal I've put in front of it a new lease of life, fuzzes in particular scream.

If you've used SFX stuff before, you'll know that Max's build quality is great and the noise is minimal. This comes in one of his teeny-tiny micro enclosures with staggered I/O on the sides, power at the back, and a good action on the stomp.

Absolutely mint condition - its mainly been used in my recording rig, and whenever it's been on my gigging board it's been sheltered in the "always on" section.

I'm looking for £75 inc delivery to your door. If you live close enough to South West London to collect it then I'll knock a few quid off.

Cheers
Scott

Edited by Scotticus