Why become a member? ×

FS: Westone Thunder III fretless bass

Sambrook

I bought this beauty from a fellow Basschatter some months ago, and it has almost been the perfect bass for me, apart from one problem I can't get over. I have some RSI problems in my left arm from work, and the smaller (than usual) top horn puts the top end of the neck well away from me. My hand falls naturally to about the 12th fret, and more than about 20 mins of playing up the top end really hurts me! I've stuck with it for ages, because the bass is so gorgeous in every way, but I've had to admit defeat.
You probably all know how good these basses are, so I won't go on and on, but I'll happily answer any questions.
It's strung with very recent Thomastik flats, and they sound ACE!
It comes with a nice strap, and straplocks, and it's own hard case. I'm only after what I paid for it- £285 posted, which is good value for such a quality instrument.
I will be putting it on Ebay next week, but I'd much rather it go to one of you guys. I'm fairly new to posting, but I've been lurking on the forum for a while, and my ebay feedback is very good (dapper-danman, 800+ positive feedback).
Thanks for reading![attachment=96030:DSCF1024.JPG][attachment=96031:DSCF1025.JPG][attachment=96033:DSCF1026.JPG][attachment=96034:DSCF1027.JPG][attachment=96035:DSCF1028.JPG][attachment=96036:DSCF1029.JPG][attachment=96037:DSCF1030.JPG][attachment=96038:DSCF1031.JPG]