Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**FS - Rare 2-tone sunburst USA Fender Precision**SOLD**

AxelF

For sale is my 2-tone sunburst American Precision Standard bass from 2002 I think (serial no Z214****). Beautiful instrument - pictures don't do it justice but the combination of current sunshine levels and halogen lights isn't conducive to photography! The sunburst is warmer than it looks in the pictures and the finish is excellent - one small ding on the back of the top horn and a small dent on the edge below the tone pot - I've tried to show these in the pics, but they really are very small.

She's fitted with a tort scratchplate, Fender pickup and bridge covers and ebony (not plastic) tug bar. Currently strung with La Bella flatwounds it has a fantastic authentic tone - deep yet defined. Does the Motown/soul thing to a tee as expected. Fitted with straplocks and comes with the Fender hard case.

Very reluctant sale due to the time of year(!) and the fact that I'm playing 5-string almost exclusively now. Will be very disappointed to see it go, but the wife has noticed it's not been gigged for almost a year and I've run out of excuses to keep it!

Price is £750 plus P&P, though would prefer collection or meeting up in the Manchester area over shipping if possible. No trades sadly...!

Edited by AxelF