Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Peavey International Series 5 String Bass £100 inc delivery

Valhalalf

Hey hey

I've recently acquired this Peavey 5 string bass however it's not my kinda of thing so figured I'd stick it up on here. The bass is absolutely mint with no dings, chips, dinks or scrathes apart from there's a tiny bit or wear around the rear control plate (pictured) where I presume someone has used a flathead screwdriver to pop it open but only slight. I've also checked the electrics and they are fully working. Neck plays nicely but would probably benifit from a little setup.

It's finished in a beautiful flame trans black with a maple neck and 24 fret rosewood board, dual passive humbuckers and brushed chrome hardware. Looks stunning. I don't know much more about these basses but it is really nice and worth a punt for someone looking to try a 5 string for the first time.

Here's some pics, the camera really doesn't do the finish justice.

[b]I'm looking for £SOLD inc 24hr courier delivery or trade for a 6 string[/b]

Here is a youtube video of someone talking about their 5 string

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8xC58fNwY4[/media]

Any questions drop me a PM

Happy for collection or meet within a reasonable distance of Leicester

Cheers guys

Edited by Valhalalf

[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]Hello[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]That's[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]a lot of money[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]to send to[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]Portugal[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4].[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]Maybe[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]next time.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]Tthank you[/size][/font][/color]