Why become a member? ×

SOLD, Epiphone Ltd edition Ripper £150(will now post) SOLD

MarkG3

[b]SOLD SOLD SOLD!

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][size=5]Hi everyone,[/size]

[size=5]Another bass for sale, here we have an Epiphone Limited edition Ripper. This bass was bought earlier this year and has hardly been used -only at a few practices so is in very good condition with only minor scratches on the back.[/size]

[size=5]The reason for selling again is that it doesn't get used and I would like to know it goes somewhere where it will be used. This bass has got a good tone and has a pbass and single jazz pickup in it, so you can dial in a mix of these pickups if needed. I always set it on the pbass pickup for what I was doing. [/size]

[size=5]I have copied some info over from GAK[/size][/color][/font][/b]

[b] [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Epiphone Limited Edition Ripper Bass Ebony Specifications:[/font][/b][list]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]'70s Gibson Ripper design[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hard maple body[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hard maple neck[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Maple fingerboard[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Satin neck finish[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Durable polyurethane finish on the fretboard[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Brass nut for added sustain[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Single-coil/split-coil pickup combination[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2 volume controls[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Master tone[/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]3-way switching

[size=5]I would like[s] £250 £230[/s] [s]£200£180[/s]£150 for this as it is in very good condition and has hardly been used, I would love to be able to send it but I dont have anything to send it in or pack around it to keep it safe in transit, however it is currently in Buckinghamshire so I am willing to meet up,within reason, if that makes things easier for you. EDIT - I will now post this to UK

Thanks

[attachment=94987:IMAG0464.jpg]
[attachment=94988:IMAG0466.jpg]
[attachment=94989:IMAG0477.jpg]
[attachment=94990:IMAG0528.jpg]
[attachment=94991:IMAG0534.jpg][/size][/font]
[/list]

Edited by TraceElliotBass

i really want this, im selling a bass at the moment and have a Fender Jaguar bass that i brutalised so hard i'd probably be better off selling as parts (it all works fine, just needs a respray). I'm also selling a bass for my guitarist but that's his money not mine :(

If you wanted any trades (its a long shot i know, we all need money not more stuff this time of year) - I can offer an MXR Carbon Copy Delay + Joe Meek VC3 Pro Channel preamp (or Presonus Tube pre).

I know you probably want cash but i thought i'd throw it out there. its gonna be a while before i have enough cash spare to jump on this.

let me know if you're interrested