Why become a member? ×

SOLD, Fender MIM Jazz w/ GOTOH Bridge £260 SOLD

MarkG3

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

Hi everyone,

I am selling my Fender MIM 2001 Jazz.

This bass has an excellent tone and looks lovely as well - pics don't do it justice.

When I got this bass I went to the shop and saw it, played one note on it and was blown away and it was sold.

I have only recently upgraded the bridge to a Gotoh bridge from the stock one and it has made this bass even better.

So why am I selling it? Truth is it doesn't get used any more and has only been played at a handful of gigs and practices since I got her new in 2002. It has a few dents and scratches but thats to be expected from a bass I've had for nearly 10 years. I have always taken care of it and looked after the bass. In one of the pictures on the back of the neck around fret 4 theres a small chip in the neck, don't know how it happened but it hasn't effected the playability and hasn't effected the neck. I played on the jazz before posting this and it is lovely. The strings are well old though, no idea what make so whoever does get this I suggest getting a decent set on there as I think the ones on there are quite cheap.

I would like[s] £350 [/s] [s]£320[/s] [s]£300£280[/s]£260 for her and she is currently in Buckinghamshire. I would love to post but have nothing to post in or to pack around to keep it safe so I would be reluctant to send it, however I am willing to meet up with someone, within reason, to make things easier.

Thanks
[attachment=94982:IMAG0537.jpg]
[attachment=94983:IMAG0539.jpg]
[attachment=94984:IMAG0558.jpg]
[attachment=94985:IMAG0564.jpg]
[attachment=94986:IMAG0565.jpg]

Edited by TraceElliotBass