Why become a member? ×

LEFT HANDED 8 STRING P BASS and LEFT HANDED RETROVIBE RICKENBACKER

bertbass

[font=Times]I’ve got too many basses that I don’t play so some have got to go.[/font]

[font=Times]LEFT HANDED 8 STRING P BASS [/font]

[font=Times]My 8 string bass started life as a new Fender Squire P Bass Special and after an injection of a bit of woodwork, Schaller 8 string bridge, Schaller machine heads, Schaller strap locks and a set of Rotosound 8 string bass strings ended up like this. Nice to play and an immense sound. A couple of knocks but nothing serious and a new set of un-played Rotosounds just fitted. I’ll be sad to see it go but it doesn’t fit what I’m playing now. £250 and I’ll throw in the postage or you collect if you want.[/font]

[font=Times]LEFT HANDED RETROVIBE RICKENBACKER[/font]

[font=Times]I bought this a few months ago and only used it as a spare. It only got used once when the strap lock on my regular bass wore through, it had been on there a long time, so it’s only actually played 4 songs. It’s still in perfect condition although I have changes the strap buttons for Schaller strap locks[/font][font=Times]. It plays very well and has a great sound. Looking at the Probass web site, [url="http://www.probass.co.uk/Home.html"]http://www.probass.co.uk/Home.html[/url], it would seem that are not going to be any more Retrovibes, especially left handed ones but you can hear sound clips and get all the details from them. Again, £250 and I’ll throw in the postage or you collect if you want.[/font]

[attachment=94814:81.jpg][attachment=94815:82.jpg][attachment=94816:83.jpg][attachment=94817:84.jpg][attachment=94818:r1.jpg][attachment=94819:r2.jpg][attachment=94820:r3.jpg][attachment=94821:r4.jpg][attachment=94822:r5.jpg]

[quote name='bertbass' timestamp='1323302883' post='1461931']
[font=Times]I’ve got too many basses that I don’t play so some have got to go.[/font]

[font=Times]LEFT HANDED 8 STRING P BASS [/font]

[font=Times]My 8 string bass started life as a new Fender Squire P Bass Special and after an injection of a bit of woodwork, Schaller 8 string bridge, Schaller machine heads, Schaller strap locks and a set of Rotosound 8 string bass strings ended up like this. Nice to play and an immense sound. A couple of knocks but nothing serious and a new set of un-played Rotosounds just fitted. I’ll be sad to see it go but it doesn’t fit what I’m playing now. £250 and I’ll throw in the postage or you collect if you want.[/font]

[font=Times]LEFT HANDED RETROVIBE RICKENBACKER[/font]

[font=Times]I bought this a few months ago and only used it as a spare. It only got used once when the strap lock on my regular bass wore through, it had been on there a long time, so it’s only actually played 4 songs. It’s still in perfect condition although I have changes the strap buttons for Schaller strap locks[/font][font=Times]. It plays very well and has a great sound. Looking at the Probass web site, [url="http://www.probass.co.uk/Home.html"]http://www.probass.co.uk/Home.html[/url], it would seem that are not going to be any more Retrovibes, especially left handed ones but you can hear sound clips and get all the details from them. Again, £250 and I’ll throw in the postage or you collect if you want.[/font]

[font=Times]Hi[/font]

[font=Times]I am quite new here I am left handed beginner player and I am quite interested .Iam not sure if I understood about postage..I writing abou LEFT RICK COPY RETROVIBE.[/font]
[font=Times]So would you send it to Slovakia for 250 pounds or what price would you ask?I can pay with Paypal.[/font]

[font=Times]Friendly Jan[/font]

[attachment=94814:81.jpg][attachment=94815:82.jpg][attachment=94816:83.jpg][attachment=94817:84.jpg][attachment=94818:r1.jpg][attachment=94819:r2.jpg][attachment=94820:r3.jpg][attachment=94821:r4.jpg][attachment=94822:r5.jpg]
[/quote]

Edited by rocker19

OK let me know the final price I bought Squier PJ Lefty /the same you are selling here but beautiful Antique burst/ from UK 6 weeks ago and postage was 30pounds /appr. 37 euro/.So if you agree I will buy the RETROVIBE for total price 280 pounds.So let me know.Friendly Jan
------------
oops..On the next day...

I apologize but I cannot buy it now..My wife :) ...She is nice but she told me I would have to sell one of my basses /Iam selling Peavey T40 and RIC/ and THEN I can buy some bass.So as soon as I sell one of them and you still have it I will take it for 280 pounds final price.

Friendly Jan

Edited by rocker19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...