Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Lakland DJ4 ---SOLD---

Fatguy

For sale or trade a beautiful Lakland Darryl Jones 4 string bass. One of the last made in Korea in 2008, bought BRAND NEW 5 months ago! Lakland pickups. MODS: Electronics and PU cavities shielded with graphite spray, all grounding wires soldered to single point (both to reduce the hum of single coils). I've put a black PVC self-adhesive foil on stock white pickguard. I'll throw in a black pearl Jennie pickguard, Hipshot D-tuner and 10 sets of 45-105 Lakland Custom Round Wound Stainles Steel Whatever strings.

£1000 ONO paypalled will get this beauty shipped in a hardcase right at your door all the way from Slovenia.

SOLD LOCALLY

As for trade options I would prefer a Musicman, Fender or any other bass as long as it has a BIG FAT NECK. The only reason I'm selling this Lakland is this thin and shallow neck which I just can't get along with.

Edited by Fatguy

That looks lovely Fatguy. The necks on these are beautifully slim and fast, I loved mine! If you like chunky necks try some Warwicks. The neck on my Jazzman is pretty substantial and a world different to my Lakland.

How about treating us to some more pictures?!