Why become a member? ×

SOLD Peavey Firebass 700

chiSEERKIND

For Sale due to acquisition of valves (mmmm):

Peavey Firebass 700 whiteface model. £170, collected.

This thing is probably 10 years old now, if not more, but its the only amp I've ever owned thats never broken down on me! (if no one wants it i'm tempted to keep as a backup tbh)

Amazingly versitile amp, with built in crossover, effects loop, pre-out power in loop etc. Oh, and when you stick it through 2 ohm it WILL shake the house down!

In fact, we rehearse under a music shop in Wiltshire and whenever this baby's been cranked we have tales from the owner the following morning of having to replace all the pedals back to the shelves and the ukeleles to their stands! Low and loud isn't an issue for it!

The carpet covering is pretty shabby, and the corners and handles are showing signs of a life in a van, however, i can recover with buffalo emboss tolex should you wish for an extra £30
(bearing in mind i'll have to remove all the old carpet etc etc, christ, you know the score!)

Anyway, its the white face one in the pics, and no, the matamp is not for sale, however, the 4x15 (empty) is!
[attachment=94431:IMG00211-20100703-1753.jpg]
[attachment=94432:IMG00138-20100601-2238.jpg]

Edited by chiSEERKIND

[quote name='mrdreadful' timestamp='1324475902' post='1474696']
Basically what Mr. Foxen said... I've been messing around with the crossover on mine and there was a whole lot of shaking going on.

If I had the money I'd be all over this because what's better than having one Firebass head? Having two Firebass heads!
[/quote]

A man in the know obviously!!!

• 2 weeks later...