Why become a member? ×

FEELER: MarkBass LMII head

davebass66

Just a feeler for this really, wanted to gauge the interest as I have seen a few for sale on here really...

Looking to move on my LMII head as I am looking to buy ta Genz Benz shuttle 6.0 or streamliner

The head has been well gigged with but is physically in fine condition. a few marks on the top but otherwise sounds like a dream!

Looking for £225 ono.

Dave

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1322834794' post='1456441']
(that said mine is better loved and pristine)
[/quote]

As someone who is very particular about my gear, Dave is one of the few people I would lend my gear to, I know him well... Yes it's been it's been gigged lot (FT player), but very well looked after. I've seen it, heard it, and played through it many times and it's great and in a good condition. You do know the thing with a rip isn't the amp :)

Edited by algmusic

[quote name='algmusic' timestamp='1322835624' post='1456459']
As someone who is very particular about my gear, Dave is one of the few people I would lend my gear to, I know him well... Yes it's been it's been gigged lot (FT player), but very well looked after. I've seen it, heard it, and played through it many times and it's great and in a good condition. You do know the thing with a rip isn't the amp :)
[/quote]

Hey I wasn't having a go or anything, that was more about me than Dave.
I presume it has sold now anyway.

[quote name='algmusic' timestamp='1322835624' post='1456459']
[/quote]

Thanks Adrian, you're too kind!

This is now sold I think, pending the normal stuff...

Thanks for all your interest guys.....From Tuesday I will be a Genz Shuttle man! :)

D