Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD :)

The time has come for me to sell my Tech21 Trademark60 guitar amp as it's just sitiing in a cupboard. This is the 2nd one of these that I have owned over the years and I bought this one as I foolishly sold my 1st one. However, now that I rarely play the 6 string (certainly not gigging) I can use my Phil Jones Cub with a couple of cheap pedals in front of it if I feel the need to let loose on the 6 string.

So what can I tell you about it? Well it's a 2 channel, analogue, solid state, tube emulation, 1x12 combo. It has a fantastic tone covering a wide variety of sounds, full spec and sound samples here [url="http://tech21nyc.com/products/amps/guitar/trademark60.html"]http://tech21nyc.com...rademark60.html[/url]. So good are the tones from this amp that the late, great Les Paul himself used one. You don't get a much better endorsement than that.

As you can see from the photos it is fitted with a Celestion 12" speaker and comes with a footswitch which is a little scratched on the edges, but works perfectly. The Tolex has no tears or scuffs and the whole thing is in very good nick.

So how much? £275. This is a collected price (or I can meet up for an exchange if not too far away) as I prefer not to 'trust' a bunch of parcel chuckers with it and it allows the prospective buyer to have a go.

Thanks for looking. PM me for more info if required.

Edited by ezbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK I've been super lazy and have not made any outside effort to sell this, firstly because I'd rather do business with BCers and secondly because I unexpectantly sold my Ray34 to finance GAS. Anyway I'm going to bump this with a price reduction to £275 collected.