Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Squier VMJ fretless for sale - £150 +pp

fatback

Lovely bass in perfect condition. Hardly played and never gigged by me (or by anybody by the look of it). Bought as a backup, but I'm playing double bass the whole time now, so i only need one fretless.

The price is low cos that's what I paid budgetbassist for it on here. My camera has just died so apologies to bb for using his pics.

Postage to UK should be £30-35, I'm guessing. The bass came with almost new flats on. I've put on rounds, but I can put the flats back on if you like.

Trades? A fretted Yamaha bb415 or a Zoom h2 would tempt, but nothing else, I'm afraid.

[attachment=94110:vmjf01.jpg]

[attachment=94111:vmjf02.jpg]

Edited by fatback

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1322578538' post='1452997']
being a fellow simian i am very interested but my main concern would be the shipping - im guessing this attractive price is sans hard-case yes?
[/quote]

'Fraid so. Shipping shouldn't be a problem; I've bought several basses (including this one) from bc-ers in UK. As long as it's well bubble wrapped in a good box, it'll be fine.

:)

[quote name='Xander30194' timestamp='1322672114' post='1454286']
Hi

Been interested in playing fretless bass for a long time now and have specifically been looking at this model. To be honest the price is great just wondering if there is anything i need to know like damage to the body or finish or anything like that?

Cheers
[/quote]

Not a mark on it. :)

[quote name='Xander30194' timestamp='1322672114' post='1454286']
Hi

Been interested in playing fretless bass for a long time now and have specifically been looking at this model. To be honest the price is great just wondering if there is anything i need to know like damage to the body or finish or anything like that?

Cheers
[/quote]

hi xander - i just recently picked up a fretted squier affinity J - best 150 pounds ive spent in a long time - would thoroughly recommend the squier! :)