Why become a member? ×

Yamaha RBX374 Red - SOLD

jim_bass

[b]Yamaha RBX374 Red - [s]£125[/s] £100 SOLD[/b]

I have for sale my Red Yamaha RBX 374. I've owned it form new for about 3 years and it is in pretty good condition, except for a couple of things.

When changing the battery one day, I dropped a new one on to the face of the body (actually the first time I used it - was a bit gutted at the time) Anyway, it has left a small ding which can be seen in the photos. It is not really obvious unless you know it's there.

Second thing is that the back of the neck is painted black. On the underside of the neck some black paint has worn off and you can see the wood of the neck underneath - it looks a bit messy, but you can't see it unless you turn the bass upside down! I wear a thick wedding ring, which caused the problem.

These are the only two problems I can think of, other than that it's in great condition. Has always been well looked after, has been set up by myself and has a brand new battery. I will also include a pair of black strap locks that I fitted to the bass as soon as I got it. It has lived in my spare room in hard case (not included) so has a nice straight neck.

It is strung with a set of Rotosound strings. I will also throw in some more spare Rotosound strings (2 x 40's, 2 x 60's and 1 x 100 gauge) if you want them.

Reason for sale - It's been my backup bass for the last 2 years, since I bought a jazz bass on these forums. When my jazz played up the other week I got this bass out and realised that I don't like the tone as much as my jazz. So the plan is to get rid of this one and get a second jazz bass when I can afford it.

Would prefer collection from Louth in lincolnshire. Although I could possibly arrange for it to be collected from Sheffield or Wakefield if that is more convenient.

Edited by jim_bass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...