Why become a member? ×

SOLD (Pending Payment): Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass (non-export)

jackers

Hey all,

I am selling my Non-export Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass. I bought this from Kev (KevinJazzBass) a few months back, given it a bit of a clean up, and put some new strings on it. This is a gorgeous bass with a phenomenal sound, unfortunately it is not getting the use it deserves, and I am in the unfortunate position of needing to raise some cash for other things, so I have decided that this lovely bass needs a nice new home.
It weighs about 3.7kg and has a P/J pickup configuration. It comes with a brand new set of Rotosound Nexus coated 105 gauge strings, and a white pickguard, custom made by thebassdoc, but I will include the original black one with the bass too.

Kev told me that a few dings on the bass had been filled in by a previous owner, (who seems to have made a very good job of it), most of which are on the back. There are a few on the front, but unless you look up close, you can't see them.

It also comes with an SKB hard case, which is in very good condition.

I live in Oxford, so if anyone wants to come view it/try it out, they are more than welcome.

Price wise, I will be looking £[s]500[/s] [s]450[/s] 425. (As always, I am open to offers) :)

Collection from Oxford would be preferred, but I am also willing to meet halfway for anyone nearby, and I can post if anyone is interested from further afield.

Cheers for looking :)

More pics are available on request.

Edited by jackers

I recently bought one of these basses, in black, and I can honestly say they are well worth the money.
I couldn't be happier with mine and so are my band mates that have commented on how good it sounds and how much they like it ...and they've heard Sadowskys, Laklands, Fenders, Musicmans...

Have a BUMP on me, good luck with the sale. :)

• 2 weeks later...