Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sup

jackcoleby

Hi all,

Where to start, ive been playing or attempting to play for 8 or 9 years now. At the moment im playing a Cort with custom paint work. ill try and post some photos of the two different custom jobs ive had done on it at some point. I was running a Marshall MB4410 but have just sold it as the sound wasnt really me and have just got a Ashdown Little Giant 1000. its got to be said, for something so small it produces one hell of a sound and silly amounts of volume. im running it through a 1x15 cab atm but am looking at either buying a 2x10 (if i can find one for the right price) that can handle the wattage and is the correct ohms (proving difficult). or im going to semi build one. ive got several 1x15 cabs and may convert one to a 2x10.

I currently play in a band in Mid-Wales - String The Marionette - debut EP available on iTunes. Weve been gigging for about a year now and had the pleasure of opening OsFest in May 2011 and played along side Tinchy Strider, Example, Goldie Lookin Chain and a few others. Check us out.

if anyone can help me with the cab situation it would be greatly appreciated.

much luv to you all.

Jack