Why become a member? ×

FX Sale - few pedals open to offers

gregc_14

Hi guys,

Few pedals for sale, just not used any more and somebody else would appreciate them and use them more than me!

[b]Boss ODB3 - sold[/b]
In good condition does have a few scuffs from gigging but in full working order. All scuffs are seen in the picture attached.
Have original box.

[b]EHX The Clone Theory[/b]
I've had this pedal and hardly ever used it, only a couple of times at home and never gigging, so its fully working and in excellent condition. Not sure i have any original packaging with this one. Around 50 quid

[b]EHX Small Stone - sold[/b]
I love this phaser, its the older design in the bigger chassis not the smaller compact one. I think I have the original box with this one. Again open to offers on this one

[b]DOD FX25b[/b]
Envelope filter, famous remake of the FX25 personally I loved mine although some didnt like this remake. The B version has 3 knobs over the FX25 these are [i]blend, sensitivity [/i]and [i]range[/i]. Dont have the box with this one. Again open to offers. £30 quid

With all my pedals i've always used batteries or a daisy chain power supply i bought. If any body wanted that as well i could see that also.

I'd prefer collection but of course as i'd like to just get rid of them i havent got a problem in shipping them just that this will obviously affect price.
But yeah, make me an offer im flexible :)

Thanks,

Greg

Edited by gregc_14

• 4 weeks later...