Why become a member? ×

Lakland straps

ShaunB

I just heard from Brian at Lakland that they have their new straps in stock. Only US$25 - each!

This from Brian: "Way back, you had asked me to contact you when we got restocked with straps. Well, we finally got restocked with not only the standard black straps, but also with some nice ivory straps - (actually they're ivory on the woven fabric part of the strap and then more of a tan color on the leather end pieces)"

I've ordered one of each - I asked if they were adjustable as I use around 115cm hole-to-hole and he says: "The straps have a standard leather loop/length adjusting scheme that you see on many standard issue guitar straps, and you should have no problem adjusting it to a length that suits you."

US$12 shipping and he sent 'em today! I'll post some pics when they arrive as they don't have any yet! Haven't even made the website as of now.

Contact details: [email protected] or phone: 773-871-9650 (there would be an 001 in front)

cheers
Shaun

Tell him I sent ya!

Hey Paul,

They don't take PayPal and I don't like emailing Credit Card details so I called him direct (5 hours difference at the mo, but changing on the weekend as we go into BST). Or you can fax details: 001-773-871-9637.

Having dealt with a few people at Lakland now, I must say they are all so helpful - even Dan takes the time.

Shaun

[quote name='ShaunB' post='164246' date='Mar 27 2008, 07:27 AM']Hey Paul,

They don't take PayPal and I don't like emailing Credit Card details so I called him direct (5 hours difference at the mo, but changing on the weekend as we go into BST). Or you can fax details: 001-773-871-9637.

Having dealt with a few people at Lakland now, I must say they are all so helpful - even Dan takes the time.

Shaun[/quote]

Thnaks for the heads up.Ive just had some Lakland strings delivered. Only took a week.
Think ill drop them an email about the straps.

Please let us know when you get yours and what they are like.