Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Rode NT4 Stereo Microphone - cables are still available, though

Rode NT4 XY Stereo Condenser Microphone, very good condition, hardly used, in original plastic clamshell case, with all accessories (stand adapter, cables, windshield) - this microphone is suitable for use in the studio for drum overheads or as a high quality vocal or room mic. Can also be battery powered for location use (camcorder/portable recorder cable is supplied)

Putting this up for sale because I hardly use it, and can't see a reason to keep hold of it :)

Replaced the original cord with a better 5pin XLR cable using Canford Audio Starquad flex, 5m. Also included is a 5pin XLR to a pair of 3pin XLRs for stereo use.

[s]£200 £175 £125 plus postage within UK[/s] [b]SOLD[/b] [b]SOLD SOLD[/b]

[u][b]CURRENTLY FOR SALE[/b][/u]

I'm also selling the rest of my Canford Audio Starquad XLR cables (all 5pin XLR, suitable for studio or location use)

2x 10m and one 25m cable, all with Neutrik XLRs, also have one pair 3pin XLR to 5pin XLR adapter (male and female) to use the cables in stereo/two channel applications.

10m cables, [b]£15 + postage[/b] (each)
25m cable, [b]£30 + postage[/b]
XLR adapters, [b]£8 + postage[/b] (each) - since I have both the male and female connectors, happy to sell as a pair, so PM me for details.

[attachment=93020:IMG-20111108-00049.jpg]

Edited by Bottle

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' timestamp='1321135619' post='1435865']
These are great mics. I've got one and use it as a drum overhead. Takes all the guesswork out of phase issues and it also a great stereo mic for acoustic gutiars.
[/quote]
Thanks muchly! Yes, t'will be sad to part with it, but needs must :)

Bumpage!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...