Why become a member? ×

NS WAV - £450 - North Devon: SOLD

Having recently acquired a CR5M I guess the WAV is now surplus... not looking to ship it so hoping for a Devon buyer! So it's an NS Design WAV in honeyburst or whatever the colour is called, good condition and full working order but has toured not only the south west but also Michigan with me and crossed the Atlantic as hand luggage, so both bass and bag have some signs of use. Nothing excessive but not pristine either. Comes with the original stand which I have never used out of the house being a strap player, fitted with the original NS strings.

I have some pics but they are from when I bought it so it wouldn't be overly fair to post them all, I'd much rather the buyer came round and had a look for themselves (I am near Bideford). I've attached one anyway just so you can see what it looks like (as if you don't all know).

Update - some recent pics added down the thread.

Looking for £450 ovno. I will even give the buyer a complimentary copy the of album I recorded in Detroit with the WAV while I was there :)

ficelles

[attachment=92597:wav6.jpg]

Edited by ficelles

Update and bump! Just to be clear - no breaks, no repairs, no horrible dings (a couple of small ones not visible except close-up), very playable and I can include a cheapo bow if wanted. I have the action set as high as it will go as I like it that way but it will go down to low and slinky if you prefer. A note on the bag - I have covered the wear on the base with black gaffer tape to stop it getting worse.

ficelles

Edited by ficelles

• 3 weeks later...