Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Classic '50 Precision Bass

orangepeelneil

[size=3]Hi Everyone,[/size]

[size=3]Decided after much (and much more) deliberation to sell my Fender ’50s “Classic Series” Precision Bass in Fiesta red. [/size]
[size=3]There is much justified praise for these basses on the web, the necks are simply sublime. [/size]
[size=3]Serial = MZ******* (2009) Made in Mexico.[/size]

[size=3]The bass is near mint and my reason for selling is I just can’t get on with the body colour!![/size]
[size=3]I thought about changing the body as the neck is so nice- but I might as well sell it on and get a bass in the body colour I want.[/size]

[size=3]Home use only, a couple of dings- one on headstock and one on lower rear, plus a minor scratch but otherwise excellent condition, plays really well with a good low action ( the strings may be original-can't remember ever changing them).[/size]

[size=3]Full spec here:-[/size]

[size=3][url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/search.php?partno=0131702303"]http://www.fender.co...rtno=0131702303[/url][/size]

[size=3]The bass has the classic 50’s wider C profile 1.75 inch (44.45 mm) neck at nut , vintage reverse style tuners[/size]
[size=3]and an anodized 10 hole scratch plate.[/size]

[size=3]You can see a stock 13 hole P bass scratch plate also fits (missing out a few holes). I used it this way for a while with the tortoise shell scratch plate, but it is sold with the gold original anodized scratchplate. [/size]

[size=3][s]I’m thinking [size=4]£400 [/size][/s][color=#FF0000]Now accepting offers[/color] for this bass delivered, or a discount if you come around and collect (preferred) from Central Bristol (BS3). [/size]

[size=3]We can also discuss case options depending on postage/collection.[/size]

No trades thanks

[size=3]Any queries etc, please PM[/size]

[size=3]Cheers Neil.[/size]

Edited by orangepeelneil