Why become a member? ×

spalted maple jazz with status neck

mojobass

been gathering bits and bobs to get a jazz built, up to now ive got a mahogany body with spalted maple top, just acquired a rather nice status graphite jazz neck! going to have a babicz bridge, warwick pups, carvin preamp (these are all the parts ive got so far)

not 100% sure on final look/control layout but heres a pic off a statii thread i pinched to give the overall look i'm after

will show mine once its complete!

just picked it up from Howard this afternoon! turned out better than i'd hoped its amazing!!!!!

[attachment=92405:DSCF9191.JPG]

Edited by mojobass

• 2 weeks later...

well all the bits are now in the very safe and capable hands of our very own Bass Doc! looking forward to gettin it back after Howard has worked his magic! will post pics upon its return!

and here it is..........

[attachment=93163:DSCF9191.JPG]

since the pic ive changed the machineheads to chrome! looks and plays fantastic!!!

Edited by mojobass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

here's a few more pics now i seem to be able to upload!!!

Only change ive made to it is to switch the gold tuners to chrome ones (but not took pic since then)

[attachment=95003:DSCF9192.JPG][attachment=95004:DSCF9201.JPG][attachment=95005:DSCF9193.JPG][attachment=95006:DSCF9199.JPG]