Why become a member? ×

Kit Richardson - Submission Chords EP

ShergoldSnickers

I don't know where to begin. I'll try.

I've seen this quote: "Kit Richardson begins singing, and my jaw drops". OK I can second that, but it's more than that. My guard drops. She caresses my folded arms of aural defensiveness and prizes them open until I'm immersed in her world. It's tender, it's emotional, it's subtle, delicate and yet behind this there is the power to dispatch you with a stiletto touch. Some of this controlled power is from the songwriting ability of Kit herself, but much comes from the exquisitely crafted mix and playing. It's effortless. I can concentrate on the music - the message. I can't say that about too many recordings I've heard in my time.

If Kit doesn't continue to work with Silddx and 51m0n, she needs her head examining, they do great things together.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/157608-kit-richardson-ep-now-available-mixed-mastered-by-our-very-own-51m0n/page__view__findpost__p__1400642"]Link to original thread[/url]

Edited by ShergoldSnickers