Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TX81Z rack synth module and Yamaha Sound Expander half rack module

Listed on ebay here

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170711342576"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170711342576[/url]

Yamaha TX81Z :-
Fully working order, obviously it has a few marks and scratches, but nothing significant.
I used this with a set of Midi keyboard synth pedals but replaced it a couple of years ago. Its now simply surplus to my needs. Comes with the original manual and power lead.
Here some blurb about the unit.

"Yet another FM synthesizer from Yamaha, this one comes in a compact, multitimbral, 1-unit rackmount module and is basically a key-less version of the DX-11. it's an inexpensive source of those sounds with lots of programmability. Eight voice polyphony, 128 preset sounds, 32 user and lots of functions hidden behind 11 push buttons.
The TX81Z features the ability to use waveforms other than just a sine wave. There are eight voices that can be split, layered and detuned. Also onboard are pseudo-effects including delay and reverb. These features can be stored as performance setups. The effects are simply envelope and re-triggering effects. The TX81Z works great as a sound-module for any live or studio production. It's got a wider range of sounds than the DX-7 and with the excellent MIDI implementation it makes a great alternative or backup synth for percussive, punchy FM synth sounds"

The Other Yamaha Sound Expander half rack module is in full working order. It came with my pedals but I never used it. It does not have a power supply. Its offered free with the TX81Z……
Payment by paypal, cash or direct bank transfer of funds

Dave

Edited by david_l_perry

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1318425692' post='1401980']
What's the BC BIN?
[/quote]

I ain't bin anywhere....

Oh wait a minute....I see....would that be "Bass Chat Buy It Now" ????

Oh the youth of today....you and your short cut text speak....

NBINTBC IWTLTAR

Edited by david_l_perry