Why become a member? ×

3Leaf Groove Regulator £100 posted

soldersqueeze

Hello everyone,
Up for sale is my 3leaf Groove Regulator. 100% mint condition (velcro on back) with box etc (photos to follow later on today).
This is a great envelope filter which is (as most of you will know) based on the Lovetone Meatball. There are a few glowing reviews of these knocking around the web (http://analogwarcry.blogspot.com/2009/03/we-need-funkgotta-have-funk.html for example) but I won't drown you with them here because I'm sure we all know how to use Google!
This is easily the most musical, well balanced and generally beautiful envelope filter i've ever used- so why am I selling it?
Well, personally I like my pedals to sound like broken ray-guns exploding through the speakers of a fire-damaged 1980's boombox, and this box doesn't really do at end-of-the-world-noisecore (actually, it may do and i've just not learned how to use it to its full potential...). So I'm getting a Subdecay Prometheus instead.
I realise I don't have many posts under my belt here, but I do have some feedback for pedals I've bought from other members in the feedback forum.
Anyone feeling cautious I can't say I blame you as I've been burned on deals myself in the past. All I can think to say is that if you want to PM me to make sure I'm a real person feel free, or if you're in London and want to meet in person I can certainly do that.
I think this is a bit of a bargain for what it is- analogue, boot-ique fatness for less than GAK charges for a Boss AW3!
Hit me up people, you need this pedal in your life!!