Why become a member? ×

SOLD: EBS HD350 amp

pantherairsoft

SOLD

Hi folks,

Up for sale is my awesome HD350. I had 2 of these until selling my 'spare' last month. It's still my number 1 favourite sounding bass amp of all time and have the tone I always longed for. I have recently done a huge remodelling of gear over the last few weeks due to the music I now play and I am moving to a Power amp/Pre amp setup using an EBS 1v2 Pre to keep the same tonal structure.

A number of Basschatters have played though this and even used it live, all of which will hopefully vouch for the fact I keep my gear in top condition. I do not have a spare rack case to sell this with & as such it's just the amp, power lead & high quality Speakon-Speakon lead included. I'm not prepared to ship this due to not having sufficient packaging & it being heavy and valuable, as such I am asking a VERY reasonable £400 (SOLD) collected from Nottingham.

I'm not interested in any amp or cab trades, nor bass trades (Unless it's a Roscoe!) but I may be nterested in part-ex/trade on the following...

Moogerfooger Midi Murf
Moogerfooger Analog Delay
Any compact Moog Synth
Moog Taurus Pedals
Odd or interesting cymbals (Chopper, White Noise stuff etc) for my drummer
NS Design NXT upright (4 or 5 string)
Anything Eventide :)
Also interested in compact Fuzz, Overdrive, Phaser, Tremolo & Envelope Filters (Must be no bigger than a Boss Pedal & powered off 9v) - I'll take a few to bring the price down!

Shep

• 1 month later...

You don't want electric heaters in your freezing studio, too expensive to run! What you need is a local heating engineer to supply and fit a radiator run from your existing heating. I have a special offer on just such a package, for this week only I can do it for......£400!

(Only joking, that's quite pricey, but you get my drift....)

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' timestamp='1320580531' post='1428456']You don't want electric heaters in your freezing studio, too expensive to run! What you need is a local heating engineer to supply and fit a radiator run from your existing heating. I have a special offer on just such a package, for this week only I can do it for......£400!

(Only joking, that's quite pricey, but you get my drift....)[/quote]

I would agree, however all bills are included in the rent AND there is absolutely NO existing heating of any form within the building - its a very oooooooooold place. On another note, I picked a couple of heaters this week - they're sh*te, but werre cheap and may just bring the temperature above zero, so I'll knock them off the wanted list :)