Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

COMPLETED: Sega Bass Fishing, F.E.A.R. and Left4Dead - for PC

lemmywinks

I have these going spare but before you ask for them be aware that two of them don't come with serials.

F.E.A.R. is disc only and arrived in another game case i bought off eBay. The seller didn't want it back and i already have my own copy so it's yours if you want it. Either use your own product key from a damaged disc or use one of those naughty generators.

Left4Dead came to me used but the seller didn't realise the key was single-user only and tied to a Steam account which is already in use. It comes with the case but unless you already own your own serial number it's useless. Would be handy if you purchased it online but don't want the 4-5gb download. Unlike a lot of Steam games the disc actually contains the game so it could save you a bit of time or hd space.

Sega Bass Fishing is CD only, no case but works perfectly. It's the Explosiv version so is fine with XP and i would imagine Win7 too

Anyway, they're free if they're any use, don't wanna split as both discs will be sent in the one case. They're great for laptops and better netbooks as they look good but have meagre requirements.

Edited by lemmywinks

• 2 weeks later...