Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Buzz Electronics Octo Looper (8-way True Bypass Looper)

pantherairsoft

ALL SOLD!

1st up for grabs is one of my [b]Buzz Electronics True Bypass Octo Loopers[/b] (I own 2, keeping one as they are very very good!).

This is a standard 8-way true bypass looper, but was built for me with a few changes to the regular spec, as follows...
•The 9v DC input, Audio In and Audio out jacks are all located on the back of the pedal (so it can be put up against other pedals and save space on a board - makes it 230mm left to right).
•Pull-Down resistors added to reduce 'pop' (many folks say this makes no difference, but in my experience, it does).
•The loops run 1-4 from Bottom right to bottom left, then 5-8 top right to top left.

With all these ins and outs on the back its a serious squeeze so will only be suitable if you use straight jacks (as opposed to right angles) or compact jack plugs like George L's. It has 4 red LED's and 4 blue LED's. The back row of switches have been raised as well to make them easier to press. Very well made, built like a tank and a MUCH cheper alternative to a Carl Martin or GigRig unit. Only 3 months old and in the same condition as it was the day it was delivered to me, with the addition of some Velcro underneath.

These retail at £94 on the BE website & £100 on eBay for the standard spec. I appreciate that a bypass looper this big is a bit of a niche though, so i'm prepared to take a loss and am asking [s]£[/s][b][s]60[/s] SOLD. Will consider most trades.

Pics...

And one for size comparison...

Also up for grabs...

[b]BBE Crusher Distortion[/b].
[b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Boss OC-3.[/b]
[b]SOLD[/b]

Any questions, drop me a PM.

Shep

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...