Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mods please delete

[color=#ff0000][size=4][u][b][font=Arial][font=Arial][font="Arial"]SOLD - Mods please delete[/font], thanks[/font][/font][/b][/u][/size][/color]

[size=4][u][b][font=Arial][font=Arial]5 x Pearl Export Drums - Mirror Chrome Finish[/font][/font][/b][/u][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial]Bass drum 22"x16"[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Arial]Tom-tom 12"x10" (Remo Ambassador Weather King)[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Arial]Tom-tom 13"x11" [font=Arial](Remo Ambassador Weather King)[/font][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Arial]Floor tom 16"x16" (Remo Ambassador CS Dot[/font][/size]
[font=Arial][size=2][size=4]*tom-tom holders included[/size]. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]

[size=4][font=Arial]This kit has seen some action. Its not pretty close-up, plenty of dinks & dents in the chrome covering. However, structurally the drums are OK & sound good, and don't look too bad from a distance![/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Arial]These would be ideal for a beginner, rehearsal room, punk band, or even someone wanting a semi-decent 'beater' kit for those rough pub gigs! :) [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial]£50 (pick-up only)[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial]Please PM me if interested.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial]Thanks[/font][/size]

Edited by nick

[quote name='LiamPodmore' timestamp='1316903157' post='1384333']
For £50, that is the best deal i have ever seen on a drum kit. I can testify to the quality of the Pearl Export series, my bands drummer uses one and it blows kits 3x as expensive outta the water. Good luck with the sale, although it should go yesterday at that price.

Liam
[/quote]

Thanks Liam.
As its now in the middle of my lounge, it is priced to sell quickly (I hope)!! :)