Why become a member? ×

EB MM Bongo 4HH For Sale/Trade *Sold pending usual*

Bigwan

Bongo 4HH in saphire black with moonstone pickguard. Excellent condition except for the 'from the factory' headstock damage, one scratch on the rear of the body and one ding on the fretboard @17th fret (about 1.5mm) - all pictured.

With the dual humbuckers and 4-band eq this is a very powerful sounding, flexible bass, but I need to cull the herd as mini-me no.1 is imminent and my precisions and jazz get all the playing time...

£650 including shipping. Apologies about pics - I'm the worst photographer on the planet! I've included some with and without flash to try to compensate...

EDIT:
Open to bass trades on this. Especially for Jazz/Precision type basses. Fender, Lakland or Sandberg and P+J/P+MM for preference, although won't rule out a straight Jazz, especially a Lakland JO 4. Something with a little cash my way would be nice...

Also interested in a Genz Benz Streamliner (600 or 900) with a little cash my way or an iPad or decent netbook/small laptop with cash my direction.

You can try me with other trades but I've very little cash to offer your way at the minute.

Edited by Bigwan

EDIT:
Open to bass trades on this. Especially for Jazz/Precision type basses. Fender, Lakland or Sandberg and P+J/P+MM for preference, although won't rule out a straight Jazz, especially a Lakland JO 4. Something with a little cash my way would be nice...

Also interested in a Genz Benz Streamliner (600 or 900) with a little cash my way or an iPad or decent netbook/small laptop with cash my direction.

You can try me with other trades but I've very little cash to offer your way at the minute.

Edited by Bigwan