Why become a member? ×

TRADED - please remove

GazWills

OK, for sale here is my 2005 Fender AV57 P Bass. American made, and i got this from Mansons in Exeter earlier this year.

Moving it on as - despite having a much better tone than my JV Squiers, i can't get on with the 50's neck profile, it's just a bit too wide for me.

I bought this from Mansons without a case. They got it in a trade from the original purchaser, so one owner before me. Pictures below. The neck, headstock etc are pertect. There are no knocks or scratches on the body, but the previous owner must have kept this on a rubber stand or something, as the nitro finish has worn through a bit on the base of the guitar, and there is a slight red colouration to the finish - i have tried to capture this in the photos, and priced accordingly.

Paid just over £900 for this earlier in 2011, so priced at £800 to sell. This doesn't include postage at present - there is no case for this, so not sure how best to ship the thing!

The issues on the base of the guitar are purely cosmetic, this thing plays and sounds immense.

Will consider trades for Jazz-style basses...

Edited by GazWills

Thought there would be a bit of interest in this, i understand the little blemish on the base may put some folks off, put a perfect AV57 went for £1,000 not too long ago. Is £800 too high? This plays, and sounds, immense! :)

wish my hands were a bit bigger as i'd keep it!