Why become a member? ×

Accugroove Tri210L SOLD!

overwater#1

**SOLD**

Hi all,

I am thinking of moving on my Accugroove Tri210L. I've had it for quite a while now, and absolutely love it! Its a very versatile cab, and really allows the full range and tone of any bass to shine through. It has a great range/fantastic low end, and really cuts in a mix. Must be experienced to understand what I mean!

I know theres mixed opinions on Accugroove cabs, mainly because of the AccuSwitch business.. This doesn't have the switch, so don't worry! Nevertheless, I am 100% sold on the cab, and would rate it as the best i've tried. I really like it!! 4 ohm.

Very high quality components!

It's very light too!

The only reason why I need to move it on is because, I have quite a bit of work lined up in the future, and being a student, rely on public transport and Dads taxi. I really need something more compact.

I will really miss this cab, and the tone it provides! I just need something smaller.

The cab has not been gigged that much in the time I've had it, with transport issues... and they're always in a clean environment. Theatre pits, stage shows and similar, as opposed to pubs.... always take an el cheapo cab for pubs. As such, the cab is AS NEW! Absolutely mint, and comes with its padded cover.

Any suggestions of other 2x10's for trade. Or a pair of 1x12's would be superb. Or similar.

I'd be after £600 or nearest offer for the cab, due to having a fair amount in it, and its condition. I've really looked after it.

Trades... the above or similar cab configurations. Bergantino, Epifani, Accugroove, Acme etc. Cash adjustment maybe possible either way, so please message me with negotations. Offers etc, i'd love to hear!

Trades for a Bergantino 2x10 would be nice!! Or a pair of Berg 1x12s!!

You're more than welcome to try the cab. It's currently in my flat in Manchester, and I can arrange a studio at the Royal Northern College of Music for a trial, and provide an amp and bass if needed.

Many thanks guys, a cracking cab.. you know you want to!!

Also..... after an Eden WT400 Traveler Plus. :)

Matt

Edited by overwater#1

• 3 weeks later...