Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn.

walbassuk

[quote name='walbassuk' timestamp='1331892849' post='1580418']
There is a bit of history of ebay scams with high end instruments, Wal's being favoured in bass world. It may seem odd but if this does ever go, I want it to go to a good home where it would be appreciated.

Paul B
[/quote]

Hi Paul,
Is your Mk II still available, mate? I once had 'ol Pete "The Fish" build me a sweet Mk II 5 string which was completed in 2002. Pete, bless his heart, and soul, came thru for me and kept the bass under 9 lbs,....8.5 lb Mk II 5 string!!! Brilliant man, and will be sorely missed. He was a pleasure to deal with even across the pond as I am. :)
Right then, I am very interested in your Mk II 4 string and since it's between 8 to 9 lbs, the weight is just right.
I have a verified paypal account, and 100 % feedback on ebay ( my ebay user name is mymuse369). I live in NYC, USA.
My band (which is a Brit-style, power pop rock) is London Egg ( myspace.com./londonegg or facebook.com/londonegg) , and you can check us out at the links mentioned.
May I make an offer privately thru my email addy? [email protected]
Methinks you may have a quick sale in the making, Paul. I will even give you my home phone # when you email me, or you can give me yours and I'll call you if you prefer. I want a Wal MkII again, but a 4 string this time. Thanks for your time and consideration, mate! ;)
Cheers!
Robes London
London Egg
NYC

Oh, and one more thing, Paul,,...I know you wish your Wal to "go to a good home where it would be appreciated",....and if sold to me,...a luving home your Wal shall get for sure, and the bass will be played much, and cared for, mate! :)
Cheers!
Robes