Why become a member? ×

EDEN WT-405 TIME TRAVELER F/S F/T

rogerds

Up for sale is my cherished EDEN WT-405

Came from another basschat'er a while back but needs must and i'm not using it enough to do it justice

405 watts into 4ohm (hence the name i guess but will also run down to 2 ohm fot you multi-cab operators...

Great amp / great sound - the variable eq and the 'enhance' control mean you can dial up the changes as well

This has been modd'ed by the previous owner so that the fan is on all the time rather than cutting in when it gets hot - i was a bit worried about this at first when using it in a studio situation (obviously not a problem live) but it hasn't been an issue at all

any inspection very welcome - i'm down in poole on the south coast

trades? - what i'm really after is a good quality electro acoustic - or maybe a gallien 150 combo ??

there it is - *NOT* looking for £450 anymore.... but just £425,,,,, ok.... ok..... £399 !
maybe a trade for a GB Shuttle 9 / shuttlemax? (no real reason other than fancy trying one!0

also up for grabs is a small PA - £75 -= SOLD ('bay)
and a Peavey Bandit 65 guitar amp (inc footswitch) - £70 - SOLD ('bay)
Audere Jazz preamp - still available
Hofner acoustic - £40
Pedulla 4- string - £750
(see "other music stuff' for sale...)

[attachment=89408:eden_01.jpg][attachment=89409:eden_front_01.jpg][attachment=89410:eden_front_02.jp
g][attachment=89411:eden_back.jpg][attachment=89412:eden_back_01.jpg][attachment=89413:eden_back_02.j
pg]

Edited by rogerds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got one of these and if I had £399 spare I'd have another; they are great amps, and run down to 2ohms. Did it once with two 4 ohm cabs and it was loud and clear ................................. Mind you this was for an outdoor gig, wasn't really needed but just wanted to see how it sounded.

Cheers

Charla

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...