Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750 and Schroeder 410BMF for sale

Jonb71

Hi Everyone

For sale is my Aguilar DB750 which is in excellent condition. I've owned it for a couple of years and has only been used for gigs a handful of times.
It is in perfect working order and has had all the valves recently replaced by the official Aguilar engineer in the UK. Please note it won't be sold with the rack case. I want £950 ONO for the amp.

Also for sale is a Scroeder 410BMF 4x10 cab at 1200 watts RMS which is a great cabinet and very light also in excellent condition and never been gigged. Reason for sale of both of these is to raise money as i've just got married as well as the fact I have other amps and cabs and can let these go. I want £550 ONO for the cab.

I'm happy to sell together or seperately depending on a first come first serve basis.

Pick up from Chelmsford Essex

Thanks for looking!

[attachment=89403:amp_cab.jpg]

Edited by Jonb71

[quote name='Jonb71' post='1373207' date='Sep 14 2011, 01:41 PM']Hi Everyone

For sale is my Aguilar DB750 which is in excellent condition. I've owned it for a couple of years and has only been used for gigs a handful of times.
It is in perfect working order and has had all the valves recently replaced by the official Aguilar engineer in the UK. Please note it won't be sold with the rack case. I want £950 for the amp.

Also for sale is a Scroeder 410BMF 4x10 cab at 1200 watts RMS which is a great cabinet and very light also in excellent condition and never been gigged. Reason for sale of both of these is to raise money as i've just got married as well as the fact I have other amps and cabs and can let these go. I want £550 for the cab.

I'm happy to sell together or seperately depending on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks for looking!

[attachment=89403:amp_cab.jpg][/quote]

Is this the "Light" Version, with NEO speakers or the regular version?