Why become a member? ×

EHX Steel Leather

cm261

A few of my less-oft used pedals for sale.

Please excuse the pics, iPhone camera and poor skills on my part. And they've come out massive.

[center][u][b]Electro Harmonix Steel Leather[/b][/u][/center]

A "clank-box"? Some people use it to add bite to fingerstyle playing (i.e. a pick substitute), others as a mid-booster, and I've used it in the past in front of distortions to get some interesting sounds. Grit? Bite? Hard to describe exactly, but a very cool little box. Again, mint condition, original box, cheapest seems about £45, so...
[center][/center]

[center][s][b]£35 posted.[/b][/s] [b]£30 posted.[/b][/center][center][u][b]Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synth[/b][/u][/center]

[center][b][s]£150 posted.[/s]SOLD[/b][/center][center][u][b]Zoom B2[/b][/u][/center][center][s][b]£50 posted.[/b][/s] [b]£40 posted.[/b][/center]

[center][u][b]Sonic Kitchen Tubescreamer Extra[/b][/u][/center]

[center][b]TRADED.[/b][/center]

Trade offers will also be considered.

Cheers.

Edited by cm261

[quote name='cm261' post='1364570' date='Sep 6 2011, 08:33 PM']More and more time being devoted to work (eurgh) means that my pedals are seeing less and less use, and it's getting a little silly now.

Accordingly, I'm going to let some of my gear move on to somewhere it may actually get some proper use, assuming there's any interest.

I know the rules discourage it, but if you feel my pricing is off then do let me know, as I'm going by guesswork to a decent extent here.

[center][b]Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synth[/b]

An awesome array of sounds, you can spend hours just fiddling with it. I assume you know what you are looking at here, but if not a few minutes on Youtube will give you some idea. In excellent cosmetic condition, perfect working order, with power supply and original box.

These are around £210 new, mine is as good as so £50 off with postage included seems like a good deal to me.

[b]£150 posted.[/b][/center]

[center][b]Electro Harmonix Steel Leather[/b]

A "clank-box"? Some people use it to add bite to fingerstyle playing (i.e. a pick substitute), others as a mid-booster, and I've used it in the past in front of distortions to get some interesting sounds. Grit? Bite? Hard to describe exactly, but a very cool little box. Again, mint condition, original box, cheapest seems about £45, so

[b]£35 posted.[/b][/center]

[center]
[b]Zoom B2[/b]

Much easier to explain than the others in this thread, this is a solidly-built multi FX pedal, with a vast arsenal of quality sounds. I think this has one or two chips out of the paint, but is in perfect working order.

40 factory presets & 40 user programmable
47 Effect Types
Built in drum machine and metronome
Tuner
Battery or mains power
Metal casing
Headphone output for silent practice
Expression pedal input

[b]£50 posted.[/b][/center]

[center][b]Sonic Kitchen Tubescreamer Extra[/b]

Now things start getting interesting. This is a pedal built by our very own Al Heeley, and is the glorious result of what I imagine were countless hours of tweaking and evolution through various versions and incarnations before the ultimate outcome. The build can be seen [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=78585&view=findpost&p=838093"]here[/url] with a look at the 'guts'. As the name suggests this is based on the classic tubescreamer, with: "4 different levels of bass boost plus 4 different selectable diode clipping configs, plus additional smoothing cap switch to alter the dynamics for the distortion" as Al himself puts it. An almost infinite level of tweakability, I can provide the full 2-page spec sheet to anyone interested in more information. In the same condition I received it new.

[b]£80 posted.[/b][/center]

Just getting this listing up for the moment, any pics/extra info you have only to ask!

Trade offers will also be considered.

Cheers.[/quote]

hey mate, any chance of pics please :)
ps. interested in microsynth

cheers!!

well, if the Steel Leather is still available by the time pay day rolls round...1 week away and totally skint

edit:

i've been struck by dumb-itis, i thought the steel leather was actually the Mole, good job i checked.
Still looks like a good pedal and a bargin, but not quite what i'm after.

Sorry about that

Edited by Nyl

[quote name='badgerific' timestamp='1316782424' post='1382806']

Dang, no worries then. Hope you get what you're looking for :)[/quote]

Why thank you, kind sir.

[quote name='Ruck' timestamp='1316738001' post='1382336']How about a Dave Hall Amps Bass Fuzzy Feeling for the Sonic Kitchen?[/quote]

Interesting, will give some soundclips a listen as soon as I get the chance. Any chance you could PM me some pics in the meantime?

Edited by cm261