Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L: Sold subject to the usual

OldGit

[b]Edit :: Now SOLD subject to the usual ::[/b]

I'd may like to sell/exchange my single 4 ohm 1212L and get two 8 ohm 1212Ls

So, is anyone selling one or two of them or want to swap one for a 4ohm cab?

Not interested in doing anything else at this point as I like the 1212L, I just want to have 2 :)

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='ste_m3' post='157759' date='Mar 14 2008, 11:21 PM']Ive just today recieved a 1212R and the thought of two of them quite frankly scares me!

Good luck :)[/quote]

Ha ha yeeeessssssssss ...........

I want the option of taking one or two cabs and I like the look of the two cab stack.
At present I stand my cab on my plastic cable box ...

I'm sure the sound suffers for that, not to mention that sure as eggs is eggs, the minute everyting is set up I'll find I've left sometuing in the cable box ....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='OldGit' post='179422' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:05 AM']Still looking for the ellusive 8ohm 1212L or two[/quote]

I'll buy your 1212 4 ohm (definitely) , if we can agree on price?

I assume it's in good order.

Please let me know asap if you want to sell.

Thanks

[quote name='rslaing' post='191472' date='May 4 2008, 09:41 AM']I'll buy your 1212 4 ohm (definitely) , if we can agree on price?

I assume it's in good order.

Please let me know asap if you want to sell.

Thanks[/quote]

Thanks rslaing,

Just to let everyone know .. I've had a lot of PM's expressing interest in the 1212L.
When the time comes I'll be contacting everyone in order of PM arrival (to be fair).
If that fails to find a buyer by that process I'll post a normal for sale listing.

It's a great cab. I like it a lot which is why I'd really like to swap for an 8ohm (or two)

[quote name='OldGit' post='191538' date='May 4 2008, 12:47 PM']Thanks rslaing,

Just to let everyone know .. I've had a lot of PM's expressing interest in the 1212L.
When the time comes I'll be contacting everyone in order of PM arrival (to be fair).
If that fails to find a buyer by that process I'll post a normal for sale listing.

It's a great cab. I like it a lot which is why I'd really like to swap for an 8ohm (or two)[/quote]

Thanks for the thought, but I (obviously incorrectly) assumed because of the long delay since first expressing the intention to sell, that nobody else had taken it. I did not realise that there was a queue waiting (I got a couple of pm's advising me so from people in the queue!) until you decided whether or not you you were going to finally sell.

I'm pleased my interest has prompted/reawakened previous interest to escalate.

Because I need to source one pretty quickly, I'll look elsewhere. Thanks anyway.

Edited by rslaing

[quote name='rslaing' post='191582' date='May 4 2008, 01:48 PM']Thanks for the thought, but I (obviously incorrectly) assumed because of the long delay since first expressing the intention to sell, that nobody else had taken it. I did not realise that there was a queue waiting (I got a couple of pm's advising me so!) until you decided whether or not you you were going to finally sell.

I'm pleased my interest has prompted/reawakened previous interest to escalate.

Because I need to source one pretty quickly, I'll look elsewhere. Thanks anyway.[/quote]

Yes i'm getting to the stage where i'll have to withdrawl interest as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

As I couldn't find an 8 ohm version of this one to exchange it for, and therefore couldn't get another to make up my stack I got a pair of Bergantino AE112's instead. Otherwise I'd have been very happy with two 1212L's .. oh well ...

So ....... This is now for sale.
I'm waiting for a couple of people to get back to me who PM'd earlier but I thought I'd wake the thread up again in case there's other interested people

Schroeder 1212L it has the super titanium tweeter (that's the later one), carpet covering and a proper Schroeder cover.
Spec etc is here [url="http://www.schroedercabinets.com/1212.htm"] on the Schroeder website[/url]

800 watts from a relatively small box. There's plenty of opinions about it on Basschat and Talkbass if you do a search.
Notably audible in a band mix and, of course, light and easily lifted with one hand.

I'll do some proper pictures but it's basically unmarked.

New in May 2007, it's hardly had any serious exercise, about 10 medium and 3 [i]very[/i] quiet gigs in total, and it has an official Schroeder shipping box.

They are currently £600 from SHX plus the cover so I'm looking for £450 plus shipping (£30?) or petrol money (and "Get into Wales" tax) if you want me to deliver it.

Thanks,
OG