Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Series 6 GP12 For Sale c/w cab

clarkpegasus4001

Hi all. Due to a new amp/cab purchase I am now selling my Trace Elliot Series 6, GP12, 1215 200watt combo. This is the 12 band EQ version I bought this from a local seller approx 4/5 years ago. It has served me very well since. I had the combo serviced last year by a guy I trust implicitly who builds very, very expensive amps. The combo is in perfect working order and it is cosmetically in very good condition. It does have a cap missing off one of the controls (no doubt easily replaceable but it's never bothered me). The combo has a 15"speaker. I was told it was built in 1992. It does not have the green carpet finish, it has the vinyl covering.
I am also throwing in a Trace Elliot 2X10 cab rated at 200watts. The cab is in used condition. It will need a replacement speaker though as it is buzzing. This cab matches the combo. You are really buying the combo, the cab is an added bonus that needs sorting.
I am selling it on here cheaply for you guys first, if it does not sell I will stick it on Evilbay. I am looking for around £250 for BOTH and I am NOT splitting! so please don't ask. Someone is going to get a bargain here.
Collection only, or arrange to have it collected from me as I am NOT posting it due to the weight. Cash on collection or bank transfer in advance is ok, Paypal is too expensive unless you want to cover their costs. PM me if you are interested, You can make me a serious offer, you never know I might accept,but no silly offers please! I am based in Nottingham just 5 minutes from junction 26 M1.

PS: I am now selling 2X15 Wharfedale Titan passive speakers in grey if you are interested?. (all part of my downsizing exercise due to a new car....and back!).
PPS: Sorry about the crappy pix! Cheers Tony.

[attachment=88490:039.JPG]
[attachment=88491:038.JPG]

Edited by clarkpegasus4001

Saturday bump! This amp and cab will be listed on Ebay on Sunday if there is no interest here, thanks. :)
I have slightly modified my add. Just to make it clear, you are buying the combo. At that price it's a steal in my view. I have added the cab as well as a bonus, but the cab need a bit of work.

Price dropped as I would like it moved on, I have more stuff to buy! :) Anyone?

[quote name='walbassist' post='1363639' date='Sep 6 2011, 12:14 AM']I had the very same setup as my first "proper" rig. Top notch stuff and eminently giggable. Amazed it's still here as that price is a STEAL![/quote]

Thanks! yes it it is! :) Having already bought another amp/cab (Tecamp) it has to go. I would like at least £200 and I really think that's cheap. :) I just needed something lighter, the Tecamp amp weighs nothing and the cab is light for it's size. The Trace is pretty heavy, but the 2X10 is not as bad.