Why become a member? ×

Pedal sale: [sfx], Darkglass, 3LeafAudio, Analogman etc

Marlat

Okay, time for another pedal sale to thin out the herd.

Here's the deal:

1. All prices include shipping to the UK or EU. Anywhere else I will quote you a shipping price.

2. All items ship the next working day after I get payment.

3. PayPal is preferred.

4. No trade offers.

5. Boxes manuals etc are included if I have them. All pedals have velcro on the bottom.

Lets kick this pig:

[b]DredgeTone Bass Angler[/b] - lovely bass overdrive. New generation with better printing on the box etc. Overdrive afficiandos really rate this pedal. It does low gain to balls out with no low end loss. I use my BJFE Blueberry so have this pedal covered. £100

[b][sfx] Micro Black Dragon distortion[/b] - one of Max's excellent micro pedals, this one is a distortion with two different clipping settings and a wickedly versitile tone control. It doesn't do low gain, but it does everything from mid gain to almost fuzzlike distortion. I just don't find myself using this much distortion so thought I would pass it on. £75

[b]Analogman Chorus with deep switch[/b] - hands down the best best bass chorus you can buy. Why am I selling? I have the mini version on the way in, otherwise there is no way I'd sell this. There simply is no competition. £SOLD

[b]3 Leaf Audio Groove Regulator[/b] - the original version. Excellent envelope filter with heaps of flexibility and a great built in effects loop for including a fuzz in the loop. Selling as I have a Fromel etched Proton on the way and don't need 2 filters. £SOLD

[b]Darkglass Harmonic Booster preamp[/b] - bass preamp and booster with heaps of gain on tap and flexibile tone settings . Lots of lovely clean boost and the ability to do a little bit of grit too. Just don't find myself using it. £SOLD

[b]Subdecay Echobox delay[/b] - a cool delay with the ablity to add in modulation as well. Well built, sounds great. Got replaced by my TCE Flashback and I am not a huge delay user so this ones on the block. £SOLD

Picture:

Any questions - drop me a PM. All pedals work perfectly (of course).

Mark

Edited by Mark Latimour

• 2 weeks later...