Why become a member? ×

Squier Jazz body

Rich

Squier Jazz body, black, plywood unfortunately.
WYSIWYG. It has buttons, w/b/w pickguard and control plate, and a pair of active pickups of unknown origin.
The body is fairly scruffy, a few scrapes here and there, one particularly deep on on the back. And as you can see, it's been drilled out for a body-edge jack socket (a standard rugby-ball plate fits).
Oh, and it also comes complete with two stickers courtesy of my son :)
Free to a good home for the cost of postage (about 8 quid, according to the RM website) or you can come and pick it up.

Please note that I am a lazy bugger and can't be bothered to take it apart, so it goes complete. :)

[attachment=88074:jazz_body_1.jpg][attachment=88075:jazz_body_2.jpg][attachment=88076:jazz_body_3.jp
g]

[quote name='Rich' post='1354516' date='Aug 28 2011, 05:15 PM']Squier Jazz body, black, plywood unfortunately.
WYSIWYG. It has buttons, w/b/w pickguard and control plate, and a pair of active pickups of unknown origin.
The body is fairly scruffy, a few scrapes here and there, one particularly deep on on the back. And as you can see, it's been drilled out for a body-edge jack socket (a standard rugby-ball plate fits).
Oh, and it also comes complete with two stickers courtesy of my son :)
Free to a good home for the cost of postage (about 8 quid, according to the RM website) or you can come and pick it up.

Please note that I am a lazy bugger and can't be bothered to take it apart, so it goes complete. :)

[attachment=88074:jazz_body_1.jpg][attachment=88075:jazz_body_2.jpg][attachment=88076:jazz_body_3.jp
g][/quote]

hi,

I'll have it please. PM me how you want to be paid - paypal, cheque?