Why become a member? ×

Please Remove

NJE

Hello,

Had this amp just over a year, it has been used regularly for practices and done a couple of gigs but not heavily used and spends 6 days a week in its gig bag safe and sound.

It's not immaculate, it has a tiny dink on one edge and a few slight marks on the brushed finish top (which does mark incredibly easy for some reason) but it is in very good condition and works flawlessly, no glitches, funny noises or scratchy pots. Brilliant amp with a slightly warm but very articulate sound, but I am sure everyone here knows what these amps are like. For full spec check out the Markbass website: [url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=69"]http://www.markbass....etail.php?id=69[/url]

I have seen the amp I want so need to shift this ASAP!! How about £325 or make me an offer? will ship anywhere, more photos are available if you need them and PM me with any offers or questions.

[attachment=87414:MB.jpg]

Edited by NJE

[quote name='alex1995' post='1346261' date='Aug 20 2011, 12:20 PM']would you be willing to sell?[/quote]

At the moment I do want a trade but I get paid soon and if I have some leftover cash I will put this up for sale to get the head I really want.

Also all PM's replied.

[quote name='NJE' post='1345676' date='Aug 19 2011, 05:42 PM']....Trade wise, I am ideally after an Eden again but also interested in a TC RH450, Genz Benz, EA and to be honest anything else that may fit the criteria....[/quote]
Looks to me like you already have the best of the bunch. :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1346997' date='Aug 21 2011, 11:05 AM']Looks to me like you already have the best of the bunch. :)[/quote]

If it had a line-in and headphone out I doubt I would be bothering to be honest. I do have a slight bit of Eden GAS but its mostly so I have a silent practice option.

[quote name='NJE' post='1347776' date='Aug 22 2011, 09:16 AM']If it had a line-in and headphone out I doubt I would be bothering to be honest. I do have a slight bit of Eden GAS but its mostly so I have a silent practice option.[/quote]
Get a Korg PX4D (I don't know what I'd do without mine) and keep your LM for gigs.

This kind of logic doesn't help with the GAS though. :)

• 4 weeks later...