Why become a member? ×

AKG Wireless Kit with Bug.

[quote name='Me And My Bass' post='1345645' date='Aug 19 2011, 05:13 PM']AKG Wireless Kit with Bug WMS40pro. Rarely used to be honest, no need to at home. The bug takes AAA batteries and has an adjustable clip knob.

£50 posted in the UK.

Paypal only thanks.

Chris![/quote]

PM'd

Blimey...

When someone sends you a PM asking about the specific product, you answer the question, then if for whatever reason neither party want to proceed with said sale/purchase, [i]then [/i]you bump.

As you haven't even confirmed which AKG model you're selling (sorry, 'I'm pretty sure', doesn't count), in the words of Theo Papthitis, I'm out.
P

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='1348254' date='Aug 22 2011, 07:03 PM']Blimey...

When someone sends you a PM asking about the specific product, you answer the question, then if for whatever reason neither party want to proceed with said sale/purchase, [i]then [/i]you bump.

As you haven't even confirmed which AKG model you're selling (sorry, 'I'm pretty sure', doesn't count), in the words of Theo Papthitis, I'm out.
P[/quote]

Hi P, i think you might have to check the settings or amount of mail in your PM box? I have a reply which was sent to you in my sent/out box. Sorry to hear your out Theo.

[quote name='Bazza the Bass' post='1350630' date='Aug 24 2011, 07:30 PM']Hi, does this have the flexible jack for angled or straight jack guitars ?

Cheers
Barry[/quote]

Flexible jack Barry, hope that helps. Cheers