Why become a member? ×

Mesa Walkabout Scout SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

overwater#1

Hi guys,
I have an as new Mesa Walkabout Scout. Later edition in black, with all paperwork and original cover.
This is the 4 ohm version, and features a 1x12 speaker and the down-firing 8" speaker.
You all know what these are, fantastic unit! Really stunning! Loud, lovely rich quality sound.
I'd like to see about £800 for it. Message me with offers. I'll include shipping in UK.
PM me with anything at all. I'm based Manchester (RNCM)/Blackpool.
Thanks all, best wishes. Matt
(Looking for a MarkBass Little Mark or similar compact amplifier in trade. LM250, LMII? Genz Benz Shuttle 3? Something small. Need money in my favour however, after a relatively cheap amp. Straight cash sale otherwise.)

Edited by overwater#1

Hi Sven,

Photos coming as soon as I'm home. Afraid i'm out of the country at the moment.

It is near mint however, so doesn't really deviate from the photos on the Mesa website.

Comes with paperwork, and original bill etc etc.. Stunning piece of kit!

I'll add more detail as soon as I return! Apologies for this.

Matt :)

Wow, can't believe this is still here, these normally fly out in seconds. I still miss mine, it was probably the most versatile combo I've owned, and certainly the only one that could do a decent impersonation of a full stack. The EQ section is second to none in its balance between ease of use and versatility. I don't believe there's a better combo to put a Precision through :)

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Beedster' post='1368138' date='Sep 9 2011, 09:12 PM']Wow, can't believe this is still here, these normally fly out in seconds. I still miss mine, it was probably the most versatile combo I've owned, and certainly the only one that could do a decent impersonation of a full stack. The EQ section is second to none in its balance between ease of use and versatility. I don't believe there's a better combo to put a Precision through :)[/quote]
+1

Also good as a doubling combo for double bass.

Great amps!

[quote name='overwater#1' post='1368131' date='Sep 9 2011, 11:02 PM']Bump!!

Possibly looking for MarkBass Little Mark, Genz Shuttle 3, or similar.[/quote]

Interested in my TecAmp Puma 110 Combo?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=153248"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=153248[/url]