Why become a member? ×

TC Helicon Harmony G-XT Vocal effects processor

Up for sale is a TC Helicon Harmony G-XT Vocal harmony and effects unit. The band bought it as a bit of an experiment, but we need effects on more than one voice, and this only has a single channel, so we've bought a Lexicon unit.

It's actually a very nice unit, the harmonies are very usable and the reverb is good enough as a standalone effect. Very easy to use, especially when you plug the guitar in, it gives you a very rich and full vocal sound.

It's boxed, with the power supply and manual. Condition wise, it's 100% mint, it's been very well looked after. I'd say it looks new.

[url="http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voicetone-harmony-g-xt/"]Here's the official website[/url]

[url="http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/recording/signal-processors/harmonizers-and-vocal-processors/voicetone-harmony-g-xt-316934/review"]Here's a review[/url]

I'll get some photos up if required.

£140 delivered to mainland UK.

These are amazing! We use one in my hand and it's surprising how well they reproduce harmonies and the reverb sounds lush and non-intrusive.
It's a great tool if you're in a duo or a trio with only one singer and you want to fill out the vocals a little.

A great buy and a pretty good price! If I hadnt just promised my cash to another bass, I'd be all over this like a rash!

Truckstop

An excellent tool for guitarists - really very clever and convincing when used by someone who's taken the trouble to work out how to use it properly.

Not really the same for bass players though, because it needs guitar chords to determine which harmonies will work.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1342868' date='Aug 17 2011, 10:52 AM']An excellent tool for guitarists - really very clever and convincing when used by someone who's taken the trouble to work out how to use it properly.

Not really the same for bass players though, because it needs guitar chords to determine which harmonies will work.[/quote]

It does actually work as a standalone unit too, no guitar needed. You can manually set which harmonies it picks!