Why become a member? ×

Billy Sheehan The Talas Years CD and Tab Book

Billy Sheehan The Talas Years. Double Album ( 1 Disc ) Studio and Live. Good Condition

Tablature Book for Studio Album. Good Condition.

This has to be my favourite Billy era, both studio and Live are awesome, good old Pearce BC1 distortion and a Fender P bass.

I've just seen this on Amazon for up to £56, beyond a joke if you ask me.

Wouldn't mind trading really, a couple of straps with locks, or a decent stand, or some 62 stack knobs with a plate, I'd consider lots of things really.

Put some pics up if anybody wants to see the album and book.

cheers
Jase.

[quote name='dood' post='155407' date='Mar 11 2008, 04:45 PM']Hmmm I have the book.. Unfortunately mine didnt come with a CD.. Must hunt that down one of these days! lol[/quote]

Ha! a potential customer :brow: No, mine didn't come with the CD either, just thought I'd do it as a Billy package :)
We could talk about a Basschat Bargain Bin Price if ya like. I suspect it'll be with me for ages, last time I tried shifting something to do with Billy ( a Pearce BC1 ) took me ages :huh:

[quote name='Jase' post='155209' date='Mar 11 2008, 12:03 PM']Billy Sheehan The Talas Years. Double Album ( 1 Disc ) Studio and Live. Good Condition

Tablature Book for Studio Album. Good Condition.

This has to be my favourite Billy era, both studio and Live are awesome, good old Pearce BC1 distortion and a Fender P bass.

I've just seen this on Amazon for up to £56, beyond a joke if you ask me.

Wouldn't mind trading really, a couple of straps with locks, or a decent stand, or some 62 stack knobs with a plate, I'd consider lots of things really.

Put some pics up if anybody wants to see the album and book.

cheers
Jase.[/quote]

I could take those off your hands if no one else has so far? PM me!

Stu