Why become a member? ×

SOLD - it pays to PM

Hi guys,

I have a GS112 with tweeter for sale. Just bought an Eden 410 so no longer need both my 12s. Good condition in perfect gigging order.

- 300W
- Great compact cab
- 1/4" and speakon connections
- Adjustable tweeter

To collect from Birmingham.

Looking for £250.

Thanks!

Edited by cureswhatailsye

[quote name='cureswhatailsye' post='1341406' date='Aug 16 2011, 01:16 AM']A lucky fellow got this for £100 - it pays to PM if you're interested![/quote]
Now that's a deal and a half! :)

Who was the lucky buyer... just to watch for it coming back up for sale on here or ebay! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1341454' date='Aug 16 2011, 07:57 AM']Now that's a deal and a half! :)

Who was the lucky buyer... just to watch for it coming back up for sale on here or ebay! :)[/quote]

Haha - a word to the wise - avoid selling after copious cheap French booze: it makes you a little too suggestible to offers!

Having said that I did just get a beautiful old Eden 410 for £200 so I'm passing on the savings!

[quote name='cureswhatailsye' post='1341494' date='Aug 16 2011, 08:55 AM']Haha - a word to the wise - avoid selling after copious cheap French booze: it makes you a little too suggestible to offers!

Having said that I did just get a beautiful old Eden 410 for £200 so I'm passing on the savings![/quote]

Nice one.

Don't think I'll be putting up any GS112's for a while, tho' :)